Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Summer of 2007 at the Farm

Welcome to the Summer 2007 at The Little Muddy Farm




I hope you enjoy this video. I made in 2007. It was the first year of farming. In 2004 I bought an old 70 acre soybean field and re-established it as a Farm with a farm number. It has become known as the The Little Muddy Farm because on the North End of it is the Little Muddy Creek which flows from Jamesport to Sedalia, Missouri. As 2010 begins I continue the vision of this farm becoming a Century Farm based on all natural, sustainable and organic methods which will leave a legacy for future generations.

2 comments:

  1. The phone number at the end of the video is no longer valid, but please feel free to e-mail me at misterjones@kc.rr.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that e-mail address doesn't work either..try thelittlemuddyfarm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete